Personal nationwide toll free telephone numbers improve company image, enhance customer service
Are you trying to attract new customers? Do you strive to provide quality customer service, and be available for inquiries no matter where you are? If you answered yes to either of these questions, then having a toll-free phone number for your home-based business or small business is crucial.
Why? So you can appear competent and customer-service oriented. So you can help your potential and current customers feel confident in knowing they can reach you no matter where they are. And that’s only for starters.
Now, the question becomes, “What do I need to look for in a toll-free number provider?” There are several key issues to keep in mind when doing your provider shopping. First, be aware that some services actually share a single 800 number with multiple users. This is not good. Make sure that you can obtain your own private number, and not an extension.
Other features to look for? Here are the important areas to consider:
- Make sure you don’t have to have a dedicated line required! Find a service that allows your number to ring on your existing phone line.
- Beware if you have to invest in additional equipment or software to download.
- Make sure your line will never ring busy. A toll free provider like Grasshopper or Global Call Forwarding will route your calls to one of your other numbers, or send them to voicemail.
- Ask if your toll free number is yours to keep, even if you should decide to change providers.
- Go the extra mile, and obtain a vanity phone number, which can spell out something unique about your company.
Having a toll-free phone number is vital to a successful small or home-based business. Savvy entrepreneurs know that selling your company as a competent and professional organization equals higher sales and a positive company image. Get your toll-free phone number now, and join the club of outstanding businesses.